Saturday 7 March 2015

Saturday 7th March

I think that solitary Fulmar did mean something the other day when I saw it as it has turned out quite windy over here today although no ferry disruption!!! To cap it all, I saw another one flying along the front of the crag this afternoon. The Brambling is still here at home as are 5 Hares in the garden, including one who has only one ear. I have looked at it closely through the bins thinking that possibly the other ear was down close to its' body, but no sign of it, so I am taking it to be an one eared hare...With the landline phone being out of action for almost a fortnight, the phone line is quiet and no news for the blog from that side of contacts. There is a rumour/story going round that there is a "Open reach" team coming to sort it next week, we will just have to wait and see...

No comments: